Where YOU give the grade to the teacher
My Account | Login   
Add Rating View Rating Forum About Us Legal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 

Permission

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbrugm

PostPosted: Dec 13, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Permission Reply with quote

How did you ever get permission to use the same rating system as the university? Does the question about Gospel insights appear on other school's rating page as well? How about less questions? It feels too much the like the rating system the university wants us to do. Have you seen www.ratemyprofessors.com? Your web-page is better organized, but they have an easier way to rate professors-plus you can rate the professors looks. I think what you are doing is geat and I hope it grows into something large. Eventually you are going to need funding. I think that is why www.ratemyprofessors.com has so many banner ads. Good luck with this project!
ryanmc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec 14, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Have you seen the online rating system used by BYU? This, I believe, is a much better system then what they use.

2. Beacuse I built this system to be used by all schools I made it so that each school can have some custom questions. The gospel questions are unique to all the BYU schools.

3. I am considering revising the questions so stay tuned for more improvements.

4. I don't consider the teachers looks essential to the learning experience.

5. If I decide to quit my current job and do this full time then maybe I would need money to pay my bills. I don't plan on quitting my job anytime soon. If I do put up banners I will try and keep it to a minimum so that I can maintain a professional look and feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Educatorater Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: